Sunday, October 08, 2006

Everything's okay

This is a quick note to those of you that may be wondering why I haven't posted an entry in a while. I just haven't found the time. That's it. Life is just fine here. Relaxing and relatively stress-free (depending how the animals at school are behaving. At least I don't live there...god that sounds weird...I can't beleive that I actually lived inside of a school...aye.). Ica and Victor are well. Novac the dog and the cats are living the good life. Stay tuned for a photo review of the month of September. There's alot to post. Go Bears!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

animals, huh? is that how much you love 'em? :P

Fenblog said...

I must have failed to mention that I am in fact an animal lover. My new position as zookeeper/English teacher at Scoala #2 is the perfect job for me.