Sunday, June 12, 2005

PC Ro website

The PC Romania Group 20 photo is now up on the web. Go to www.peacecorps.ro

There's a small photo on the main page. To get to a larger version, click picture/volunteers on the left-hand tool bar. I'm toward the back, on the right-hand side of the photo. See if you can find my mug...........

FYI, for the anonymous person (I'd love to know who you are) who asked what deer domestication is, basically, it's a family with a young male deer in hay-filled shed. He has a leash right now and they're trying to make him their pet. I'm not so sure how this is going to work since the sprouts on his head will eventually turn into a real set of horns. But hey, I'm not from rural Transylvania, so what do I know? American prost?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know if the endangered flockos still prowl for the wild Saiga antelope?

love it, live it, rasta! And long live the Flocko.