Sunday, July 01, 2007

Goodbye Romania

I'd like to take a pause from the travel blog posts to say that I'm leaving today. It's a strange feeling, almost anti-climatic in a way. I wonder how I'll feel once I get to the airport? However, I'm more concerned about how Ica will feel once I get to the airport. What to do? It's time to go, but I'll be back.

So, I'd like to dedicate this post to all of my Romanian friends. Va doresc numai bine, succes, bafta, si toate cele bune. Aveti o tara asa de frumosa si bogata. Sunt convins ca viitorul vostru va fi bine! A fost o mare placere pentru mine sa fi prietenul vostru. Sunt sigur ca o sa intalnim din nou in viitorul. Va pup.

Scott

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Scott!
It was a pleasure to get to know you in Romania.
I'm looking forward to see you in US, now that you're coming back home.
All the best wishes to you & Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Scott! we miss you so much! I hope you will come back and visit us sometime :(...

Lot of hugs >:D<