Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Greatest Posts

Happy New Year! As you loyal readers know, it's been some time since I promised to post photos from this summer's travels in the former Yugoslavia. The job hunt, working, studying for the GRE, and applying to grad school has dealt a serious blow to my free time. When I do get around to posting, I want to do it right. Speaking of doing it right, the following is a list of links to my favorite posts. Let's go back in time together. Click and enjoy.

Year One - Mission Accomplished. This one has a nice letter from my students.

Hooray! Some cool pics from Germany.

Come Take a Walk With Me. Photos from my hiking route in Codlea.

A Christmas Stroll in Brasov/Remember the Revolution. Check out the slide show at the end.

Botezul Raducului (Raducu's Baptism). Awesome video clips here.

The Rasnov Medieval Fortress. Transylvanian tourism at its finest.

Iron Curtain Autos. Sweet rides.

A Week on the Road, Part One
A Week on the Road, Part Two
A Week on the Road, Part Three
A Week on the Road, Part Four
The epic journey through Northwest Transylvania and the Ukrainian adventure. Some of my best work.

The Beautiful Game. Soccer fans rejoice! Another personal favorite.

Return to Moldavia. One last time.

Beautiful Budapest - Buda
Beautiful Budapest - Statue Park
Beautiful Budapest - Pest
Beautiful Budapest - City Park
A photo journey through a lovely city.


What's your favorite post? Post a comment and let me know!

No comments: